Clean Sweep Group Inc. was founded in 2011 healthcare industry veterans as first company to offer comprehensive infection prevention services through microbial cleaning and education to businesses of all sizes. Our breadth of service is unmatched by all current disinfection methods.
Research demonstrates reducing microbial contamination in the environment reduces the risk of infection, and while UVGI is a proven germicide, numerous barriers exist to effectively implement and use this form of technology without disrupting facility operations. As a result, numerous facilities have deemed ultraviolet light unusable, costly, and ineffective in lowering hospital acquired infections. CSGI provides scalable solutions to implement disinfection technology across geographies with a clinically-effective, measurable, and replicable methodology.
From CSGI’s Analytics Management Portal (AMP) to state-of-the-art ultraviolet disinfection technology, CSGI provides a complete suite of implementation solutions to customers. AMP, CSGI’s proprietary program management software, provides the tools for UV field operators to systematically attack fomite transmission throughout a facility as well as the tools for program managers to measure operator productivity. Customers may utilize CSGI’s field UV operators directly, or customers may purchase the UV technology with an “ease-of-use” focused training for facility staff and ongoing program support solutions.
As a result of using CSGI’s advanced UV implementation solutions, one customer realized a facility-wide, 34.3% reduction (p <0.001) in hospital acquired infections and a savings of greater than $500,000 in 6 months post-implementation.
CSGI works hard at bringing true value to customers by:
- Showing a return on investment ranging from thousands to millions of dollars after implementing CSGI protocols and software support systems to maximize the effectiveness of disinfection technologies.
- Reducing the cost of implementing advanced technology by using fewer devices and operators to disinfect more locations.
- Reducing surgical site infections and associated cost with enhanced Operating Room environmental disinfecting.
- Improving HCAHPS scores and/or better customer satisfaction surveys.
- Providing persistent and proactive on-site education to healthcare providers, patients, and their visitors.
- Implementing long-term outreach programs to help lower acute care facility readmission rates.
- Increasing UV disinfection frequency by over 1,000%.
- Incorporating a statistical measurement of treatment quality for every intervention.
- Providing a standardized, measurable process to disinfect customer facilities.
In addition to a 4-6 log reduction of fomites in treated spaces, clients dramatically reduce the risk of transmission resulting in decreased infection rates. In an acute care community hospital setting, Clean Sweep Group, Inc.’s service has been associated with a statistically significant reduction in the facility-wide nosocomial rate, including hospital-onset Clostridium difficile. The direct savings attributed to a decreased nosocomial rate resulted in positive return on investment within weeks.
Other CSGI Options
While the CSGI direct service model best suits a majority of facilities, it may not be a feasible solution for all. We offer the ability to purchase the IRS 3200, IRS 1140, or a combination of both. We also offer the ability to purchase and implement the Analytic Management Portal along with these devices to ensure the best outcomes outside of our direct service model. Please contact us today to see how we can help you resolve the threat of deadly microbes in your facility.
NAICS CODES: 423430, 423610, 423690, 541620, 561210, 561720, 561790, 561990, 562910, 611420, 611430, 811219
Clean Sweep Group, Inc. is a verified service-disabled Veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) by the U.S. Department of Veterans (VA), and is certified by the Southern California Minority Supplier Development Council as a Minority Business Enterprise.